When Bernie Sanders takes the stage Tuesday night for his first Democratic presidential debate, he'll be guaranteed something that hasn't always easy for him to come by: A national audience of millions.
MutualBank Secure Login
MutualBank Online Banking
You probably were not expecting to learn how the band Queen and MutualBank are similar! I raise my hand; I am guilty- guilty of being a rabid fan of Queen and of MutualBank. So I thought I would take a moment to share the top five ways these two things connect. I know you are on the edge of your seat waiting to see what I mean! Here it goes!
5. Queen was a group with a lot of variety in the type of music they presented. From a hard rocking song to an operatic overture, no two songs were ever quite the same. MutualBank’s checking accounts are the same way. We have an array of checking account products to choose from. From our most basic free checking accounts, to an interest bearing checking account, to a money market account, we have your covered.
4. Queen had a long track record of consistent quality music and even today has great fans worldwide. MutualBank has been offering quality products to our customers since 1889. Our checking account products offer some of the highest incentives offered!
3. Queen had one of the most charismatic and engaging front men in the history of rock with Freddie Mercury. MutualBank has thirty-one Financial Centers that offer the highest of quality service over Indiana and that can help you with all your checking needs! Let our “front men and women” help you!
2. Queen diversified its music by playing not only for large crowds in stadiums to even a cozy club. MutualBank’s service is about the customer first and foremost. If your needs are such that you simply need a checking account or if you are someone that needs a wide amount of services, MutualBank has you covered!
1. Listening to Queen’s music can raise your mood and a good mood offers lots of benefits! MutualBank’s checking accounts offer UChoose Loyalty Rewards! How cool is it to get paid for using your account for things you buy anyway? With UChoose Loyalty Rewards, MutualBank also gives you the benefit of points for having accounts with the bank!
Despite your choice in music, all of this applies to you! MutualBank offers a wide range of products, services and benefits to fit anyone’s tastes!
Rock on MutualBank!
Written by Debra Jones-Price, Financial Center Manager, Bethel Financial Center, Muncie
Years ago people had A credit card... one, uno. Rarely did people carry around two, four, six, ten, twenty plus cards in their wallet or purse. Today, people do carry that many cards and donít even realize it. Take a look at all those card slots in your wallet. Theyíre full arenít they? Debit cards, credit cards, discount cards, membership cards, rewards cards, gift cards, and access cards. Iím sure there are others, but thatís just a quick look through my Card Cubby. Yes, I said ĎCard Cubbyí.
I have an official organizer for all of my cards and oh yes, they are alphabetized. Itís a great invention and I receive complements all the time on what a great idea it is. Itís an easy way to track all of my cards and a quick way to find out if I have a gift card to a store or find my discount card in line at the supermarket. (Everyone behind me in line probably doesn't want to wait for me to dig through my Mary Poppins purse to find that little 1x2 inch card so I can save a few dollars.)
Reviewing the transaction activity on your cards is just as important as knowing where your cards are. Did you know that fraudsters can steal your card number and use it without actually having the card? Logging into your online banking and credit card websites regularly, or at a minimum, reviewing your monthly statements can save you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in fraudulent charges.
If you carry a zero balance on your credit cards, itís still important to see if there has been any activity. If you donít have a balance that means there is more spending money available for the fraudsters. (If you donít recognize a merchant name, do a search online because it might be a parent company.) It is important to contact the merchants where the fraudulent transactions are coming from and explain that they are fraudulent transactions. Also, It is extremely important to contact your bank or credit card company to close your card. Without closing your card and getting a replacement with a new number, fraudulent charges can continue to hit your account.
I login to my online banking and credit card websites weekly. Last month I had $4,000 in fraudulent charges in Texas on a credit card I rarely use and was in my possession. WOW! I contacted the merchants and called my credit card company right away. Because I didnít wait to notify them, Iím not liable for the charges. If I would have waited days, weeks, or months, I could have been liable for some or all of the $4,000. When you notice fraud, donít wait to take action. The longer you wait, the more time fraudsters have to take your money. (And the greater chance youíll have to pay for it.)
Having and using these cards make our lives on-the-go easier and more convenient. We donít have to worry about carrying cash; just swipe, earn rewards points, and go. I couldnít live without my debit card and donít intend to stop using it any time in the future, especially with all the rewards points I earn. And yes, I cash those points in for more gift cards to keep in my Card Cubby.
We're serious about doing all we can to protect you from debit card fraud. MutualBank customers can call 800-382-8031 to report any instances of fraud or suspicious calls.
My husband and I just returned from an awesome vacation. It was sunny and warm and a great break this time of year. Do you know what was even better? The free stuff! We are points people. We saved up enough points so that we both had free airfare and five nights hotel stay in a super nice resort. How awesome is that?
We have friends who use their points for upgrades when they travel. Another friend used their points to go parasailing while on vacation. I have a very practical friend who uses her points for gift cards to buy the everyday stuff her family needs. The greatest thing about points is that we can use them for whatever we want. That is what we love about UChoose Loyalty Rewards. UChoose Loyalty Rewards is more than a debit card rewards program. It rewards us for our loyalty to MutualBank, for our deposit, loan and investment balances. It also gives us points when we open up new services AND we earn points when we use our debit card. Woo Hoo! That is so awesome!
UChoose Loyalty Rewards just became even more awesome and I wanted to tell you some of the new things that make the program even better:
UChoose Loyalty Rewards just keeps getting better and better. So I have to ask the question, are you signed up for UChoose Loyalty Rewards? If not, let me remind you itís free. If youíre already signed up, awesome. Tell me what you love about UChoose Loyalty Rewards or how you use your points at firstname.lastname@example.org . I love to hear your stories.
If youíre not signed up, do it now, donít wait! Once you register your debit card at UChooseRewards.com youíll start earning points right away. Maybe youíre thinking that you donít need it because you use your credit card to accumulate points, thatís great! A lot of people do the same thing. But donít you want to earn points on the items that you do purchase with your debit card? I know I do. Besides, if you donít sign up, you miss out on the rewards you can get for your account balances and the bonus points for new services and shopping at select retailers. Donít throw away the points you could be receiving. Start earning today!Learn more about UChoose Loyalty Rewards.