If time is a
precious commodity for you, here are eight ideas to save time and reduce the
stress and anxiety of managing your financial affairs.
blog comments powered by
- Enroll for direct deposit. It eliminates trips to the bank and keeps
your money working longer.
- Sign up for overdraft protection. By linking your checking account to a savings account or line of
credit you avoid the cost, hassle and embarrassment of a bounced check.
- Establish an automatic savings
plan. Regular, automatic transfers to a
savings account will add up.
- Use electronic bill paying. Eliminate the dreaded task of writing checks.
- Consolidate your financial
relationships. Dealing with one
institution makes everything easier.
- Consider personal finance
software. Many programs make handling your
finances easier and quicker.
- Build a safety cushion. Be ready for unexpected expenses or use some
extra for a special vacation.
- Review your investments. Make sure your asset allocation matches your
time horizon and risk tolerance.